- Resource Management and Circular Procurement
- Circular Design
- Functional Approach: Product as Service
- Product Life-Cycle Extension
- Responsible Use/Collaborative Consumption (Resource Sharing Platforms)
- Re-Use: Reverse Logistics / Resource Recovery
- Waste as a Resource / Industrial Symbiosis
ShareWares' mission is to end the world's single-use waste crisis by empowering cities around the globe to become circular and operate almost entirely on reusable packaging.
Single-use is easier and more convenient than reuse so people are resistant to transition and there isn't enough incentive or a plug and play solution that is almost as convenient....until now
ShareWares has created a technology and is building a centralized washing facility to process all of Metro Vancouver's reusable packaging to replace single-use products in the region. As we build we plan to redesign packaging to create standards for reusables, and open-source our facility's development to global cities to accelerate adoption and drive massive impact.
A global transition to reusables to end our reliance on single-use