- Resource Management and Circular Procurement
- Circular Design
- Functional Approach: Product as Service
- Product Life-Cycle Extension
- Waste as a Resource / Industrial Symbiosis
• We cultivate resilient businesses and
• improve lives in extraordinary ways
We want to shift the paradigm from managing wastes to modifying facilities to generate less waste in the first place. We then work with any residual waste to secure the highest outcomes.
We work with production facilities to modify their processes and procedures to improve their product yields (reduce waste generation) and reduce water & energy consumption. We are also the technical provider for Guelph's circular food economy demonstration project.
Food & Beverage waste prevention and circular outcomes for any remaining residuals.
Leave a comment